Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Welcome to Real Estate Marketing Insider!

Real estate marketing is changing.... Whether or not you want it, real estate is moving online...

So I decided to create a blog where I can share my ideas and thoughts about internet marketing for real estate agents.

I am a practicing realtor in Northern Virginia and I have been getting a 100% of my clients online (and of course referrals and repeat business from satisfied clients who originally came to me through the internet). My real estate website is not fancy but it generates about 30-50 leads a week, which is more than I know what to do with... I know you can alwasy refer them out for a nice bonus commission check! :)

So what can you expect from my blog? Great question… glad you asked! Every week, I will share updates about internet marketing as it relates to real estate agents. Cutting edge industry updates. Tips and tricks that I successfully use to generate free leads online...

So once again, welcome and please check back on a regular basis for new Internet marketing strategies and ideas that you can start using to explode generating leads on the Internet!

No comments: